NETO is produced by applying a set of cryogenic steps, combining an advanced membrane technology process for sanitation, followed by the concentration of the donkey milk and lyophilization, maintaining all of its heat sensitive ingredients. Hellenic Asinus Farms is the first company that is specialized in producing powder from donkey milk exclusively for the cosmetics industry. NETO is deisgned for the international cosmetics industry, and therefore the powder has all certificates needed even in the most rigorous markets in Europe, Asia and America.
The production method adopted for production of NETO, is based on a patented technology that has been developed in the Laboratory of Food and Biosystems Engineering Department of Biosystems Engineering, of the Technological TEI of Larissa. The donkey milk powder is produced according to the most rigorous methods and patented processes. All the processing for sterilization and lyophilization takes place at temperatures much lower than 20 ° C, thereby maintaining unaltered all the beneficial properties of donkey milk unlike other sterilization methods that are based on high temperature processes.
Donkey milk has been known as beauty elixir since the ancient ages, for its excellent skin care properties. Hellenic Asinus Farms, has conducted for the first time in the scientific literature, extensive and analytical in-vitro and in-vivo tests for NETO, proving that donkey milk powder when cryogenically produced, indeed preserves its unique cosmetic activity.
Hellenic Asinus Farms, has in depth knowledge of donkey milk, and can assist you to better incorporate NETO into your top cosmetic product lines. NETO is a certified, high quality natural active material that can offer a premium luxury product a competitive edge. Many more activities are currently tested, for additional applications.
NETO is certified by ISO 22000 and each production batch is fully analyzed and accompanied by complete microbiological analysis certificate.
The process is shown below.
click to download the Neto brochure
• Contains Bioactive proteins (Lysozyme, Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase, Immunoglobulins) which make it ideal for use in sensitive skin conditions.
• Excellent moisturizing profile thanks to multilevel activity leading to restoring of skin’s normal hydration level
- Contains albumins, that create a moisturizing shield on the upper layers of the skin reducing TEWL.
- Rich in Peptides with structural materials, the amino acids involved in the synthesis of Normal Moisturizing Factor (NMF) of the skin nourish and tone the skin.
• Contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, D & E and particularly high rates of vitamin C.
• Rich source of calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, sodium, iron, zinc, minerals and omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
• Αnti-wrinkle and firming action, since vitamins A, E and C accelerate the production of elastin (proven mechanism of action)
• Quick healing of the skin assisted by the vitamin B complex and especially B2.
• Enhanced cell membrane integrity helped by the complementary functions and the antioxidant vitamin E.
• Effectiveness for problematic skin with eczema, acne or psoriasis.
Benefits of freeze dried milk VS spray dried milk
Low temperature sanitization VS pasteurization
• Usage of the full amount of proteins
• Multiple actions
• First time use of donkey milk product with tested results
• Long shelf life
• Ancient beauty tradition secret
Hellenic Asinus Farms, is the first company to every conduct a full clinical test for the cryogenically produced donkey milk powder. The results are amazing. At HAFARMS we are the first worldwide to demonstrate the mechanism of action of NETO and measure its efectivness. Some of the finding are shown in the figures below:
The tests were conducted under the supervision of dermatologists, who also proved a dermatological evaluation.
On the pictures below the results of the application of NETO is shown.
Since ancient times, donkey milk was considered an excellent treatment for various diseases. The ass's milk was especially valuable for the ancients. It is very nutritious, and is considered to be the closest milk to maternal milk. It contains more lactose and less fat than cow's milk and is characterized by a slightly sweet taste. A rich variety of vitamins make it attractive for skincare.
Donkey milk can easily and safely be integrated in cosmetics when in powder form. The production procedure of Hellenic Asinus Farms meets with all the requirements of the cosmetics industry, while maintaining all the beneficial ingredients of donkey milk.
Following are some of the formulas NETO can be used in • Anti-aging • Moisturizing • Sun care and After Sun • Baby products • Products for sensitive skins • Anti-acne products.
Click the here to download a presentation of a few products containing NETO.